:: Re: [DNG] onefang needs a new serve…
Author: onefang
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] onefang needs a new server rental company.
After lots of research, I'm seriously considering the RS 4000 G11 from
https://www.netcup.eu/. Two private emails in response to this thread
where sent to me about that and them.

While it is the second cheapest option I could find, it does have
considerably more bandwidth than the cheapest one, and not much more
expensive. So sledjhmar.org is likely to see similar bandwidth, rather
than one tenth. Moving from Netherlands to Austria or Germany.

I think the bandwidth is important for a Devuan mirror, and for the
virtual world.