:: Re: [DNG] Why C/C++ ? or any other …
Author: David Billsbrough
To: karl
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Why C/C++ ? or any other legacy language
Hello old timers,

With much referencing legacy languages and manuals, I had to check out how long to get a working compiler to test out on a current Linux
installation. It sounded like a challenge:

<gnat installed>

kc4zvw@www:~$ gnat --version
GNAT 10.5.0
Copyright (C) 1996-2020, Free Software Foundation, Inc.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

kc4zvw@www:~$

https://area51specialprojects.dev/ada_gnat.html { proof of output }

regards,

David