:: Re: [DNG] Firefox 128 leaks user da…
Author: Tom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Firefox 128 leaks user data
On 19 Jul 2024, at 18:56, Martin Steigerwald <martin@???> wrote:Hi Tom, hi.Tom via Dng - 19.07.24, 06:59:18 CEST:At the risk of triggering some people, I will share this anyway:https://ladybird.org claims to be that. Maybe you have heard of it.Mozilla used to develop the Servo web engine before they dropped it fortheir current stack. The development is still continuing by otherpeople.https://servo.org/Yeah, I read about it.It sounds like a decent engine to me.I am just not yet aware of a full blown browser with it that has capable enough ad blocking or support for uBlock Origin.Know anything?Best,-- MartinHaven’t heard anything outside of reading some news sites and their own roadmap.https://news.itsfoss.com/servo-rust-web-engine/https://github.com/servo/servo/wiki/RoadmapTom