:: Re: [DNG] NixOS, I never knew you.
Author: Richard Doyle
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] NixOS, I never knew you.
Y'all are developing a Nazi Bar problem. There are 3 paths ahead: become
that Nazi Bar, use your Poindexter Bar Bat to keep those Nazis out, or
declare a politics-free zone.

Nixos appears to have used the Bar Bat. It was messy.

There are already too many Nazis for the bar bat to be effective here
(you can often identify Nazis by smell). Either stop the political posts
or become that nazi bar.

Personally, I'm leaving the bar. Don't like nazis. Moved my main desktop
to Gentoo and built a nice router on a small box with it as well. I've
still a few Devuan servers, but will eventually migrate them to gentoo.

Bye!