:: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Author: Lars Noodén
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] strategic incompetence
Subject: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
On 6/27/24 14:01, Simon Walter wrote:
> this is exactly my concern. We must assume no sublime intention, and ask
> for logical reasoning. When no logical reasons are given, we must assume
> stupidity (Hanlon's razor). After all, it's more generous that the other
> options.
>
> At some point, [snip]

Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.

However, in the case of Lennart and Luca, specifically, they (and a few
others) are microsofters (to the point of being directly on the payroll)
and thus the malice is proven without a doubt.

/Lars