:: Re: [devuan-mirrors] dev.beard.ly
Top Pagina
Auteur: onefang
Aan: devuan-mirrors
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-mirrors] dev.beard.ly
Gmail still doesn't like my email servers, so apparently my direct reply
didn't get through. So I'll copy my original direct reply here -

Sorry to take so long getting back to you, my life is in chaos at the moment.

On 2024-05-29 22:10:30, Linux O'Beardly wrote:
>    So I changed a few things. I changed my base URL to dev.beard.ly instead
>    of dev.beard.ly/devuan/. Then I did a fresh sync from scratch to ensure I
>    have the proper file structure and the freshest download of all packages.

So you solved your original problem?

>    Additionally, my sync is set to every 30 minutes. It's wrong on
>    the mirror_list.txt file. Can you please update this and add me to the
>    round robin for the US? I spend a lot of money on this server at an
>    enterprise class cloud provider. It would be a shame if it goes unused and

I've updated your sync time. I do ask everyone to set it to 30 minutes.

>    I'm one of only three US based mirrors. Thanks in advance for your help.
>    Take care and talk soon.

I've put your mirror on provisional DNS-RR and CC, once your weekly stats
are up I can turn it on properly.

I also changed your base URL.

We will have to wait a while for the various scripts to update the
various things, an hour tops.