:: Re: [devuan-mirrors] dev.beard.ly
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jing Luo
Aan: devuan-mirrors
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-mirrors] dev.beard.ly
On 2024-06-01 11:01, Linux O'Beardly wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Can you give me a bit of help? I need to get some info updated on my
> package mirror. I mistakenly emailed OneFang directly but I understand
> that is not proper procedure. My apologies to OneFang. I changed my
> base URL to dev.beard.ly [1] instead of dev.beard.ly/devuan/ [3].
> Presently, panopticon is showing it failing all 10 checks, but I
> believe this is because my URL needs to be updated. Once it's updated,
> I would like to get it into the rotation for DNSRRCC. It's a hosted
> server and is quite fast. It's also only one of three US based
> mirrors. This server syncs every 30 minutes. It's wrong on the
> mirror_list.txt file. Also, when I run the test_rewrite.sh script, it
> shows that 3 of the 4 checks fail, but that's because the file is
> broken. It's looking for deprecated files. If you can tell me where
> the script is stored in git, I will submit a pull request for an
> updated file. I looked in the Devuan git and couldn't seem to find it.
> I would appreciate any assistance in getting this info updated. Thank
> you in advance. Take care!

Hi,

IIUC onefang handles all mirror related things, so emailing onefang
should be the correct thing to do. Until onefang changes the URL, one
thing you can do is to either add a symlink (ln -s . devuan), or add a
redirect on your webserver configs: /devuan/(.*) /$1, or something like
that, you can consult your webserver man pages.

--
Jing Luo
About me: https://jing.rocks/about/