:: Re: [DNG] What are you using for a …
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What are you using for a firewall/router
Simon Walter - 02.05.24, 16:41:08 CEST:
> On 2024-05-02 16:07, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
>
> > I intend to set up a PBX in a Alpine Linux based container on the
> > Omnia
> > Turris.
>
> https://www.fusionpbx.com/ is a great PBX based on freeswitch. I run it
> on Devuan because no systemd. Can you have some systemd trying to be in
> charge when customers are making phone calls. No. That just will not do.

Thanks, Simon!

There is even a Raspberry Pi version. So should work on ARM. Not sure how
much work would be needed to get it running inside a Linux container
though. But that may be less work than than setting up a PBX completely on
my own. It may even be that no additional work is required. Not sure yet,
the modular installation script is a bit scary. I'd of course review what
exactly is done there or lookup documentation for manual installation.

I thought https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/FreePBX could also be an
option, but it does not seem able to be readily available for ARM.

Additionally I have reached the very end of the internet. :)

Best,
--
Martin