:: [DNG] What are you using for a fire…
Author: o1bigtenor
To: Devuan ML
Subject: [DNG] What are you using for a firewall/router
Greetings

I have been working on getting a copy of OPNsense actually working here - -
- presently
cannot update the system and am getting no real guidance on how to fix the
problem - - - but I digress.

What do you use for your internet access?

Router (if so what are you running)?
Or are you running a firewall/router?

(I'm not worried about a switch at the moment that's for later!)

(Please - - - - I feel like I'm just banging my head against the wall and I
don't have time to spend massive amounts of it learning all kinds of
arcanery just because - - - I need things to work with not a lot of
interaction - - - life is just too busy to want to just play with the toys
- - - end rant!)

Starting to feel more than a bit desperate!!!

TIA