:: [DNG] Debian diversity?
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Debian diversity?
Hi.

Debian developers are voting for a new Project Leader.

One of the two contenders is Sruthi Chandran, a developer from India who has
stood for election twice previously, and been beaten both times by the current
departing leader Jonathan Carter.

I note that Chandran has said that her main focus if elected would be on
diversity. "In spite of spending a good amount of money on diversity, we seem
to not get the expected outcome. My first task as DPL would be to revisit the
existing spending pattern to analyse why and where we are going wrong,"

If she wins, maybe the Devuan project can engage with her over returning to
init system diversity, as much as dealing with any other sort?

Antony.

--
Tinned food was developed for the British Navy in 1813.

The tin opener was not invented until 1858.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.