:: Re: [DNG] I'm angry, and I think yo…
Author: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
To: tito, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I'm angry, and I think you guys will understand
On 02.04.24 00:42, tito via Dng wrote:

> and the decreasing of IQ in the population in the last years shows us at least one thing
> that all the revolutions in the education systems did not bring the expected
> improvements

Or maybe it works exactly as designed, just with entirely different
objective than one might expect.

> Especially if the "innovation" is driven by ideological reasons or by economic
> interests most of the times the results are worse than expected.

Unfortunately that's often the case. Good heuristics for detecting this:
whenever certain groups are trying to push it massively and calling
anybody who's not liking it as "backwards", "threat to progress" or even
worse things.

In the Linux world I recall two major cases: systemd and wayland.
(and that's exactly the reason why I'm pushing back and working on Xorg)

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert