:: Re: [DNG] (runit) Can emacs daemon …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] (runit) Can emacs daemon become a user service ?
Lorenz via Dng said on Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:10:27 +0100

>I think there is a misunderstanding: when I write init, I mean PID 1,
>while you probably include everything that is shipped inside the
>runit package (?).

Then please write pid1. Same number of characters, as easy to write,
unambiguous, and less susceptable to sly manipulation by systemd
propagandists.

I, and most others, call PID1 plus the scripts and programs to bring
the computer to a stable state an "init system".

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21