:: Re: [DNG] email programs (??right w…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] email programs (??right word??)
o1bigtenor via Dng said on Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:30:56 -0600

>I'll start with a question (setup related):
>if I have a number of email addresses that are being fed into claws
>(sorry Steve but I do need some kind of destination!!!) can I set them
>up for different amounts of time between mail 'pickups' (ie 1 address

I'm not sure what you mean by "a number of email addresses that are
being fed into claws". Do you mean you're obtaining emails from a
number of IMAP or POP servers? Is that what you mean?

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21