:: Re: [DNG] email programs (??right w…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: beamflash
À: Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] email programs (??right word??)
> On Sat, Nov 25, 2023, at 23:30, o1bigtenor via Dng wrote:
>
> > - - what are YOU using?
>
> Now that you ask ... 8^°

I am surprised no one mentioned alpine so far. I started with it back
when it was called "pine", and still find it extermely convenient, this is
the primary client for all my private mail. It is a pain to make it talk
to M$ servers, so for work I usually use webmail. But every time I need
to do a more serious sorting/searching/purging messages, I use mbsync over
davmail to sync the server content to my local disk, work with it locally
in alpine, and then sync back.

Andrei