:: Re: [DNG] Latest network-manager 1.…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Latest network-manager 1.44.2-5devuan1 wants to remove isc-dhcp-client
al3xu5 via Dng said on Sat, 25 Nov 2023 11:40:57 +0100

>Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:41:18 -0500 - Steve Litt

>> If you ever want to discuss a keyboard-friendly,
>> lightning fast, ultra light user interface that will work on Devuan
>> (it worked on Debian), please let me know.
>
>I am on Openbox/LXDE, using simple-netaid by aitor (both ncurses and
>gtk interfaces)... Sorry if I'm slow to understand, but which user
>interface are you referring to?

Openbox/LXDE is exactly what I recommend. Just add dmenu as your program
launcher, and you have an ideal user interface. I also use UMENU2 (
http://troubleshooters.com/projects/umenu2/ ), but UMENU2 is currently
a hassle to configure, so only a few use it, and I don't necessarily
recommend it even though I use it on an hourly basis.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21