:: Re: [DNG] email programs (??right w…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Joel Roth
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] email programs (??right word??)
On Sat, Nov 25, 2023 at 05:17:11PM +1100, terryc wrote:
> What the problem is that there is no overall archiving system that
> makes all this information searchable. What was that FOSS programm
> that sucked up all your lists and provided a searchable web portal.I
> had to shut mine down as it needed an easyway to mangle all the
> collected email addresses.

The maildir-utils package has a program `mu` that can index
and search mbox or Maildir folders for keywords. I use it
with mutt. I am sure it can be integrated with other mail
clients, since it simply creates a folder with the matching
messages.

--
Joel Roth