:: Re: [DNG] DNS problem help request
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] DNS problem help request
Antonio Rendina via Dng said on Tue, 29 Aug 2023 09:34:43 +0200

>I don't understand why you are pointing to DNS.
>
>This is a network issue, for what I see, you can't ping a internet IP
>so, no internet access.

The OP had two distinct problems:

1) His router was messed up so he couldn't ping 8.8.8.8. He rebooted
his router and then he *could* ping 8.8.8.8.

2) He had messed up DNS, which reared its ugly head after he rebooted
his router.

On first reading, I thought the same thing as you, because the symptoms
and timing were kind of jumbled. But a closer reading reveals two
distinct problems.

SteveT

Steve Litt