:: Re: [DNG] tryng to install virt-man…
Author: Mario Marietto
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] tryng to install virt-manager on Devuan 4 : ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'gi'
I'm not interested at all in using some meta's virtual stuff. Or by any
other big companies. I love open source,I want to cooperate only with
symmetric relations. Between me and Meta there would be a non symmetric
relation,where there is one who creates closed source products that I can't
modify and me. Or anyway,if I could,big companies who produce closed
solutions can always find a way to stop my enjoyment in a short amount of
time. For me there isn't any Meta,Apple,Twitter,Tik Tok and so on. I enjoy
every day with Linux and FreeBSD and some time ago,with Blender.