:: [devuan-mirrors] Update times for p…
Author: onefang
To: devuan-mirrors
Subject: [devuan-mirrors] Update times for package mirrors.
G'day Devuan package mirrors.

I debated wether to send individual emails, or just one to the list.
Figured I'll start with the list, then individual emails to those that
don't respond.

We prefer if the package mirrors update themselves once every 30 minutes,
espyecially the one son the DNS-RR, and most of you are doing that. So
if you are one of the ones that is updating every 30 minutes, you can
ignole the rest of this email, thanks.

But there's some of you that are marked down as 1, 2, 3, even 4 hours.
Though some of that was just me guessing based on constant errors from
apt-panopticon that is monitoering these things. I increase the timwe
until apt-panopticon stops showing updates errors.

Could every one please confirm how often you update if not updating every
30 minutes. And those that are updating lonegr, please change to 30
minutes if you can. Especially if you are on the DNS-RR, so everyone
that is responding to deb.devuan.org is up to date at the same time.

I asked this last year, but didn't get much response. So this year,
those that don't respond will get more nagging emails sent to their admin
address.

We have the next release happening soon, where it'll be xvery important
for our mirrors to be up to date sooner rather than later.

Thanks for running our mirrors.