:: Re: [DNG] List limits?
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] List limits?
On 2023-07-24 11:32, capercally.bleery670@??? wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 23, 2023 at 01:29:20PM -0300, altoid via Dng wrote:
>
>> For the health of the list and the respect we undoubtedly owe
>> dyne.org (who gratiously hosts it for our benefit) I respectfully
>> suggest that this thread be definitely closed.

That would take self-restraint on the part of those subscribed to this
list.

> Is this a matter of the traffic? I consider the traffic on this
> list exceedingly light; my Linode VPS could easily handle it, many
> times over. If dyne imposes limits would it make sense to move it?

This list is not ours to move. Perhaps some history is in order . . .

dyne/jaromil are responsible for DNG which began before Devuan even
existed. Here is his first post:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20141022.170821.6ba43028.en.html

Please do read some of those early posts so you begin to grasp what
Devuan is about before you make any more erroneous assumptions.

A few of us at Devuan do have limited access to monitor this list. The
first post of new users is moderated.

> Or is it more a matter of deliverability in the face of email
> "standards" imposed by Google & co. ?

What are you smoking?

golinux