:: [DNG] List limits?
Author: capercally.bleery670
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] List limits?
On Sun, Jul 23, 2023 at 01:29:20PM -0300, altoid via Dng wrote:

> For the health of the list and the respect we undoubtedly owe
> dyne.org (who gratiously hosts it for our benefit) I respectfully
> suggest that this thread be definitely closed.

Is this a matter of the traffic? I consider the traffic on this
list exceedingly light; my Linode VPS could easily handle it, many
times over. If dyne imposes limits would it make sense to move it?

Or is it more a matter of deliverability in the face of email
"standards" imposed by Google & co. ?

--
Ian