:: Re: [DNG] Testing Daedalus Installe…
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng@d404.nl
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Testing Daedalus Installer ISO
On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 12:12:22AM +0200, dng@??? wrote:
> I agree with that. It should not be a problem to add choices and to document
> them in README but the original selection with s should remain present in
> the menu.

Expecting a blind person to read documentation is no different than
expecting a sited person to read it, as long as the documentation is
easily available. My guess is the change was made so everything would
be in a single menu, but the people who made the decision to make the
current menu what it is know why they decided as they did, so I'll
leave that for those person(s) to comment on it. Having said that, if
we can make a compromise that s selects the default install like it
used to, while documenting the rest of the menu, I think that would be
good.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net