:: [DNG] OT: MicroSD [Was: Testing Dae…
Author: capercally.bleery670
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] OT: MicroSD [Was: Testing Daedalus Installer ISO]
On Sat, Jul 08, 2023 at 05:36:47PM +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> (And to Lenovo: No I am not going to buy a T14 AMD Gen 3, unless you
> put in a MicroSD slot again and have at least one memory expansion
> slot.

My new-ish laptop has one but I can't figure out how to use it: to be
detected, the card has to be pushed all the way in, and then I struggle
horribly to pull it out. So I end up using a USB adapter as I have
always done, but that is probably slower. Is there a secret I'm
missing or is the thing just poorly designed?

As you can see, I'm not good with my hands :-0

--
Ian