:: Re: [DNG] Building from source pack…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Building from source package
On Thursday 25 May 2023 at 17:54:06, Bill Purvis wrote:

> On 25/05/2023 16:32, Antony Stone wrote:
>
> > Note the "apt-get source asterisk".
>
> I sincerely apologise! Put it down to my advancing years (I date from
> the early days of paper tape and cards etc.)

Apology accepted - I have also used a DEC PDP-8/e and an ICL 1903.

> > Until I've done that, nobody's going to investigate or fix anything.
>
> That's OK, but I suspect they would much prefer you to download their
> latest source code and run that.

Agreed, but I want to start with the version I'm running (because it's in
Devuan Stable) and if necessary move up from there.

Antony.

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

- Steven Wright

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.