:: Re: [DNG] Information request (mayb…
Author: jeremy ardley
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Information request (maybe OT - - - dunno)

--
The Seeed studio XIAO ecosystem of processors and interface devices is
likely of interest to you

NB. I source most of my equipment from AliExpress rather than Seeed. In
your case Seeed is a one-stop-shop suitable for an entry level project,
however you may have to look at AliExpress for power components such as
buck and boost converters.

If you need a fancy host processor to link everything together, you can
run Devuan on an ARM SOC - see https://dev1galaxy.org/viewforum.php?id=24

Jeremy