:: Re: [DNG] Remove unnecessary gcc pa…
Author: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
To: Devuan
Subject: Re: [DNG] Remove unnecessary gcc packages
If in the end I have uninstalled them by hand and I have left alone:
gcc-8 and gcc-12

But the list of manually installed is immense. I'll see which ones can be
uninstalled. It's that I've been using the system since debian 5 without
performing a new installation and over time things have accumulated that I
think are for nothing

Best Regards
--
Ismael