:: Re: [DNG] How does win32-loader wor…
Author: sawbona
To: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How does win32-loader work?
On 12 May 2023 at 9:59, Alessandro Vesely via Dng wrote:

> ... installed LibreOffice 5.4.7.2 and it works pleasantly well.

Your OP says you want to use a pen drive.

Do you have a properly working USB port in that box?
Can it boot from a USB drive?

Check the BIOS settings for that.

If you can boot from a USB, burn a Devuan Live *.iso to a good
quality pen drive and boot Devuan from there.

> .. opened the CD drive to place an old Windows XP cdrom inside it.

I thought you had problems with the CD-ROM drive.

Does the CD drive work properly or not?
Can you boot from the CD-ROM?

Again, check the BIOS settings for that.

If you can boot from CD, try burning a Devuan Live *.iso to a CD and
boot from there.

Best,

A.