:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan websites ne…
Author: john faulk
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan websites need a makeover for Daedalus
Dennis, please do yourself a favor and don't do this. Trust me when I tell
you it's not worth your time. Devuan DOES have ppc64 and varying arm
packages, they just do not have proper ISOs for it (though I did make ISOs
for arm64 on chimaera, which are still hosted at arm-files.devuan.org).
Plus, if you want to try a good arm64 implementation based on Devuan, keep
an eye out on PeppermintOS, we plan on releasing an ISO for arm64 later
this year. As the head of that branch, I hope that eventually we can extend
to other architectures, too. If you want to help test that, by all means
email me privately and we can discuss it further. but please, let's not
start long arguments here on the mailing lists. I plead with you.