:: Re: [DNG] Another Tentacle
Author: The Original Linux Fan
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Another Tentacle
I created a little script to save the state of a game
that provides no more than rudimentary backups:
Gear Head Arena SDL.  Just run the script, and
then, every time the game is saved, the script does
a numbered backup and increments the backup
number.

I can think of many other uses of inotifywait.  Very
cool gizmo.

(Orig) Linuxfan