:: Re: [maemo-leste] Nokia N900 voice …
Author: Merlijn Wajer
To: Joel, maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Nokia N900 voice calls (Merlijn Wajer)

Hi,

On 26/03/2023 16:00, Joel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would love to see voice calls on the Nokia N900 on mainline Linux.
> Once there's an image that can be tested, I have an N900 and I would be
> happy to test an image. I'm not a software developer, though I've run
> Debian for about 10 years.
>
> Is this list the best way to stay current on when a Maemo Leste image is
> ready for users to test it and give feedback?

We're not there yet, and yes, this list is a fine place to follow along.
We mail to the list whenever we have a news post, and development also
tends to happen here. So when this works, you will see a news post being
shared here. If you really want to follow along the day-to-day updates,
then IRC is the best medium, but it can also be a bit chaotic.

Regards,
Merlijn