:: Re: [devuan-dev] Libseat support fo…
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Libseat support for xorg
One area still unclear is that of user group; i.e., firstly that the X
user is not member of other than video (which is a necessary group),
and secondly having multiple different users on different virtual
consoles, and shift beteen them.

The groups of concern are: video, tty, and input, where the test case
is that the user is not in tty and input; I believe the user needs to
be in the video group for GPU graphics, but not necessarily otherwise.
And the elogind versus seatd backends may present differences in this.

regards,

Ralph.