:: Re: [DNG] zeitgeist and Devuan Linu…
Author: Kenn Thyrsted
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] zeitgeist and Devuan Linux
On 2023-01-27 20:58, golinux wrote:
> Greetings Kenn . . .
>
> If you would like to collect and maintain an annotated list of such
> packages as well as create the public facing documentation regarding
> such packages, the job is yours.:D No "official" action could be taken
> until 1.) that info is made available and 2) someone is willing to keep
> it current and eventually integrated within the Devuan infrastructure . . .
>
> golinux

Salutations ;-)

Yeah, even though i have virtually no knowledge of "distro-dynamics", i
suspected it would require a disproportionally large amount of ongoing
effort, in order to just categorize $package .

I didn't think of the "official" action aspects, i guess.

Still, i'm convinced that "freedom to choose" should be an absolute.
But "freedom to informed choice" is - of cause - better.

I have started https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=5504 just in case
someone is having similar info they would like to share.

/Kenn