:: Re: [DNG] gcc-doc
Author: Antonio Rendina
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] gcc-doc
To all of us,

please, when changing topic, replying to an already existing thread is a
bad practice, it's better to get the destination address and write a new
message. The mail clients often set headers (like In-Reply-To to name
one) that we are not aware of, and the result is that I see a message
that should be a new topic in a nested thread with another topic.
I'm not sure what is using my mail-client to create the threaded view,
but If we try to keep it clean it would help all of us.

Thanks for your efforts