:: Re: [maemo-leste] Maemo Leste new y…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: Merlijn Wajer
CC: maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Maemo Leste new years update
Hi!

> > > What kind of battery life are you seeing? I easily see 1-2 days when the
> > > phone is connected to the cellular network and in my pocket, even with
> > > 800mAh battery.
> >
> > Less than 8 hours. It is true that I attempted foxtrotgps (less than
> > hour), and I attempted to save battery by powering it off. I have
> > suspicion that powering it off actually eats battery... dunno. It also
> > charges really slowly from my charger.
>
> I suppose it is possible that something kept gps alive, although gpsd
> supposedly should stop reading when there are no clients.

So today it died after an hour in standby and 10 minutes in use. It
was in charger overnight, but I'm starting to think that it does not
charge properly. I left it charging in Android for maybe 20 minutes,
and could it use for 20 minutes or so.

Best regards,
                                Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.