:: [DNG] Kali
Author: The Original Linux Fan
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Kali
Hi,

I just installed Kali Linux, but it runs systemd.  They
seem quite proud that they have dozens of variants.
Has anybody tried to roll Kali into Devuan?  It seems
like they have a package/tarball to use to do it.  But,
if I were to work on such a thing, I'd want others to
either help or at least benefit.  I don't have any type
of server to host such a project.

Would anybody in the Devuan community be inter-
ested in such a thing?

If so, or if you have insights into whether such a
thing would be good/bad, please let me know.  You
may e-mail me direct, or reply to this post:
    orig-linuxfan@???

(orig) linuxfan

(I was 'linuxfan' back before anybody else used the
term, and I was also a SourceMage developer.  See
my comments there, though it hasn't been used
much since I resigned--it started a snowball effect.)