:: [DNG] Bootable thumb must own the u…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Bootable thumb must own the usb stick: was Chimaera install problem
Curtis Maurand via Dng said on Thu, 5 Jan 2023 16:53:59 -0500

>I’m not sure how you created the usb stick, but the image doesn’t like
>being part of a multi boot setup. It has to own the stick. It can’t be
>in a subfolder, etc.

Over the last decade I've had nothing but trouble making bootable thumb
drives, so what you said interests me greatly. I don't understand
exactly what you're saying in the preceding paragraph. Could you please
elaborate?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt