:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of the SLiM…
Author: Rob Pearce
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of the SLiM login manager project
On 19/12/2022 14:38, Boian Bonev wrote:
> While checking how the build goes, I made some changes, then it felt
> stupid not to commit them... Feel free to cherry-pick what you like
> from them:https://git.devuan.org/bbonev/slim

Hmm... looking at your commits, it's fairly obvious you're getting
different results to mine, on what should be the same material. I'm
working on a VM running ceres 32-bit and doing the builds with "gbp
buildpackage" as suggested in one of the guides someone pointed me to. I
believe that actually creates a pbuilder virtual environment within the
VM, and possibly that's not quite the right approach. Is there a better way?

Thanks,

Rob

--
Maintainer of the <href="https://sourceforge.net/projects/slim-fork/">SLiM Login Manager fork</a>