:: [DNG] chimara install issue
Author: Curtis Maurand
To: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] chimaera install issue
Subject: [DNG] chimara install issue
I've been trying to install Chimaera a a machine all afternoon. I
downloaded the 4.0.0 netinstall image from a mirror.  I get all the way
to choosing the archive mirror and with two different install images
(minimal and netinstall) I get the same error.

"An error has been detected while trying to use the specified Devuan
archive mirror. (deb.devuan.org) I hit alt-F and the console says:

choose-mirror [30152]: DEBUG: command: wget --no-verbose
http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/chimaera/Release -0 - | grep -E
'^(Suite|Codename|Architectures):'
choose-mirror[30152]: WARNING **: mirror does not support the sepcified
release (chimaera)

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Curtis