:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of the SLiM…
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of the SLiM login manager project
On 2022-11-22 06:15, Mark Hindley wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 12:55:30AM +1300, Daniel Reurich wrote:
>> Looks like I was the last one to touch the slim code for Devuan about
>> the
>> same time I last rescued it.
>
> Hmm, not sure about that. Our latest is actually
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan/slim/src/branch/suites/unstable
>
> There are quite a few patches against upstream in
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan/slim/src/branch/suites/unstable/debian/patches
>
>> Your plan sounds good. I suggest the easiest way is to fork our gitea
>> repo,
>> make your desired changes to the upstream branch and then make a pull
>> request.
>
> So, if you want to do it this way, please fork from suites/upstream.
>
> Mark

Also keep in mind that since I do colors but am git challenged, I have
put all the theming based on Hellekin's work for the first 5 releases
here:

https://git.devuan.org/devuan/documentation/src/branch/master/art/graphics

I'm not sure how that relates to the SLiM instance referred to above.
Unfortunately, Hellekin's work was not transferred in the migration to
gitea but I probably have it buried in my theming history or rrq may
have a backup of the old gitlab somewhere.

golinux