:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-11-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-11-17
# Devuan meet 2022-11-17 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, fsmithred Regrets: hendrik, rrq, bb|hcb

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen

#### ci.devuan.org
* New arm32 and arm64 builders from rrq and bb|hcb. Thanks.
* Relaxed source check to require build codename begins with the
distribution in d/changelog.
* Upgraded jenkins LTS verison to 2.361.4.

#### Updated packages
* ceres: jenkins-buildenv-devuan, devuan-keyring, util-linux
* beowulf-security: tomcat9

#### Amprolla
* Upgraded subhost to chimaera. Removed cruft (dbus etc.). Replaced
  exim4 with dma.
* Fixed handling of built-using sources in ascii when merging subsuites
  (just ignore them). Fixed a URL rewriting bug I introduced. Test cases
  added to testsuite.
* New version deployed. As well as the code cleanup/rewrite the new
  features are:-
  * optional per-suite signing keys
  * blocking of package merge in subsuites by forked source in main
    suite
  * support for non-free-firmware, if advertised in Release file
* In progress:-
  * I have an irc logging patch for notifying out of date source
    packages in testing.

#### Britney Merged Debian git master to include fixes for new component
non-free-firmware.

### golinux See announcement on
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=38700#p38700 announcing the
launch of the D1G forum @ https://devuan.ru/ Early in Devuan's
history, there were simlar projects in other languages. All have
disappeared and were actually stomped on by the VUA at the time.
Discussion needed about independent projects appearing to be
"officially" approved by Devuan.

## New Actions