:: Re: [DNG] ..so, Orson Welles and A…
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ..so, Orson Welles and Aldous Huxley predicted Microsoft & Lennart Poettering's "Brave New Trusted Boot World"? :oD [OT]
On 2022-11-07 15:59, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Nov 2022 21:35:04 +0100, tito wrote in message
> <20221107213504.7a2c861a@devuan>:
>
>> On Mon, 7 Nov 2022 20:57:13 +0100
>> Arnt Karlsen <arnt@???> wrote:
>>
>> > On Mon, 7 Nov 2022 16:21:21 +0100, tito wrote in message
>>
>> 8-} yes, I'll call the CEO tomorrow morning....
>>
>> > Take your banking business elsewhere.
>
> ..aye, tell the CEO. ;o)

I am stunned that EU has accepted such a dystopian assimilation into the
"hive". Why have you rolled over and submitted?! My advice? Rise up!!

Your comments have really made me appreciate what I have going here.

My bank is locally owned and has been for over 100 years. The President
has always had an "open door" policy so if I had something to discuss
with him I'd give a knock.

I do no banking online. If I need to move stuff around, I give them a
(corded) phone call and they take care of it over the phone and I still
write paper checks. When I need cash, I wander in and everybody knows my
name. Perhaps they are humoring me because I am such a fossil . . .

golinux