:: Re: [DNG] ..so, Orson Welles and A…
Author: Federico
To: Antonio Rendina
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ..so, Orson Welles and Aldous Huxley predicted Microsoft & Lennart Poettering's "Brave New Trusted Boot World"? :oD [OT]
You hit a nerve. Wise words. And wise are those who want hardware and free
software. My great fear -as well as almost certainty that it will not
happen- is that until the Legislators move in favor of "free" (such as
"Public money? Public software!") and obviously disadvantaging the "closed"
at the same time, we will not go far.

Federico (from Venezia, Italy)