:: Re: [DNG] ..so, Orson Welles and A…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ..so, Orson Welles and Aldous Huxley predicted Microsoft & Lennart Poettering's "Brave New Trusted Boot World"? :oD [OT]
On Friday 04 November 2022 at 20:12:58, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> https://www.theregister.com/2022/10/26/tightening_linux_boot_process_micr
> osoft_poettering/?

> https://www.theregister.com/2022/11/03/version_252_systemd/?utm_source=da
> ily&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_content=top-article

> 2 great old "science fiction" novels turned general history
> lessons on totalitarian German speaking vanity war makers: ;o)
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

Thanks for heads-up.

With all due respect to your Subject line, however, those novels were written
by Aldous Huxley and Eric Blair (better known as George Orwell) :)

Antony.

--
"Hi, I've found a fault with the English language and I need an entomologist."
"I think you mean an etymologist."

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.