:: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?
Author: Jaromil
To: Linux O'Beardly
CC: Devuan DNG
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?

ahoy!! lovely to read you O'Beardly, thanks for your wise words :^)

Feels like we are keeping real in a time of massive noise and over-communication

And It is good if at the very least we do our best to be present for Devuan when needed, nowadays there are many more "humble servants" (cit. KAtolaz) that are very active and don't care to be seen, for instance I think we owe a lot to Leepenn for his work on packages, even if he is not really on DNG or other channels.

Devuan is going very well as-is and thanks to all of you, also the lurkers :^) that can distinguish between the various channels and the lines of such email threads what happens to this distro.... there are a lot of very high profile professionals gathered around Devuan and the last thing we want to do is to flood our channels with marketing or "community activities" that aren't asked for.

Devuan is a minimalist distro, its now 8 years old (I think November was the month of Ian Jackson's resolution no?) and sticks to the plan just like it was always supposed to do. If there is nothing else to say, then we'll enjoy some silence around this campfire, watching the stars and picking the one which will name our next release

take are my friend