:: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?
On 2022-09-26 03:11, Antonio Rendina via Dng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I, actually, never proposed to help because you look very well setup.
> I do have linux skills, maybe I'm little rusty on packaging stuff and
> I would need to learn your automation. But if needed I can happily be
> of help.

Antonio . . .

Thank you for offering to help Devuan. The dev channels are the best
places keep current with what is needed. Reports and discussions are
mostly on Libera irc #devuan-dev but the devuan-dev mailing list works
too. Feel free to ask questions.

These are the main areas that need tending and could use "apprentices":

1. packaging
2. iso building
3. www
4. theming
5. wish list: wicd python upgrade

Seems like I'm forgetting something but that will get you started.

See you around . . .
golinux