:: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?
Author: jkinney23
To: golinux
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?
On Friday, September 23, 2022, 07:22:28 p.m. PDT, <golinux@???> wrote:

> > [cut]
> >
> > I had a mild panic attack and was ready to jump in and ask where the
> > help
> > was needed.
> >
> > [cut]
> >

> So let's see if I'm understand this correctly . . . a mild panic attack
> is
> required for you to even consider contributing to Devuan? That kind of
> thinking is a sure way to ensure Devuan will NOT be able to survive.
>
> Currently too many tasks are riding on the shoulders of too few devs.
> That
> model is NOT sustainable. Think "bus factor" . . .

> We need more redundancy in ALL things Devuan. If any one you reading
> this
> has a skillset that would be useful to Devuan, it is past time to saddle
> up and join the team . . .

> golinux

And on *that* note....I am out of here. A healthy community is everything.
I could care less about the tech at this point. I've been ready for a more
minimalist system that doesn't hold my hand for everything for quite some
time. This is just Debian again but with an older init system.

Time to go learn me some ed...

https://www.hillside.co.uk/articles/typing.html

Peace out!