:: Re: [DNG] meta: list
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] Seeking professional mentor (was Re: meta: list)
Subject: Re: [DNG] meta: list
On Thu, 2022-09-08 at 11:29 +0000, jkinney23@??? wrote:
>  Would anyone have the infrastructure to help us less advantaged FOSS advocates
> who got trampled on by big tech and the pandemic with the appropriate email
> address
> to stay involved in the discussion if this experiment happens?

I don't understand the preceding question.

> I just got here and I
> love it. I'd otherwise need a bit more time if all the wise old veterans are
> leaving to go
> somewhere else :)

Whoaaa! As far as I know, neither I nor anybody else was advocating changing or
abandoning THIS list. I would be very against that. I thought we were talking about
an SMTP that would bounce gmail krap and not bounce DMARC, DKIM, OATH2 and all the
other clutterment the big boys are using to try to marginalize email so their walled
gardens have no competition.

SteveT