:: Re: [DNG] Mixer for alsa
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Mixer for alsa
Hi again,

On 3/9/22 19:14, aitor wrote:
> Today I did a mistake somewhere and the gui is not receiving sound event notifications. I'll fix this issue as soon as possible.
> On the other hand, I have tested it on other machines (on august I had only one computer to hand), and it's working only for
> the "hw:0" card, but I'll work on that too.
> I'll let you know...

Done. I've fixed a segmentation fault as well, and now it's possible to pass the card number as an argument in the command line.
For example, "amixer-gtk 1" would use "hw:1". Future releases will read the default card from /etc/asound.conf

First packages will be available today, I hope.

Cheers,

Aitor.