:: Re: [DNG] no mails from dng :-( [ma…
Author: marc
To: Stefan Krusche
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] no mails from dng :-( [maybe OT]
> Good Day everybody,

Hello

> I haven't been receiving any messages from this list since 18.7.2022
> 02:17 (simple-netaid for daedalus) and I have no idea why.

So I count about 33 mails since the 18th, with the following 8 threads:

Chimaera on a Banana Pi R1 / Lamobo R1
Openvpn CVE fix in devuan chimaera
Firefox unwilling to install extensions
OpenVPN 2.5.1-3+devuan1 packaging vs best
APT configuration directives info
UEFI, software RAID1, LVM and encryption
Question re: screen blanking and shutoff
no mails from dng :-( [maybe OT]

It is worth noting that mail from the devuan list
currently seems to arrive via mail.dyne.org aka
ns3218761.ip-162-19-139.eu [162.19.139.95]

While technically not essential, it might be good to make
sure there is a proper/matching reverse entry
for 162.19.139.95, as a number of heuristics block
or graylist senders who don't have that.

is accessible, but it is up one can check there
too to see if a list has been active.

Actually: my rather ranty post on firefox
extensions also didn't get any responses -
I had concluded that nobody cares, but perhaps
it got dropped/marked as spam by quite a
number of MTAs.

regards

marc