:: Re: [DNG] Chimaera on a Banana Pi R…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Chimaera on a Banana Pi R1 / Lamobo R1
On Saturday 23 July 2022 at 13:47:00, Antony Stone wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to install Devuan Chimaera on a Banana Pi R1 board, also known
> as a Lamobo R1: https://linux-sunxi.org/Lamobo_R1

> The keyboard doesn't work. (It works on any other computer)

Update: I've now connected an FTDI UART adapter and I have two-way
communication with the Banana over its serial port, and I can start going
through the installation process.

This time, the network doesn't work - it can't get an address by DHCP (my
local network has a perfectly working DHCP server, in fact it's another Banana
Pi R1 running Bananian).

So, I'm starting to wonder - has anybody verified that the Devuan images I'm
working from actually work on this board?

Thanks for any input,

Antony.

--
Most people are aware that the Universe is big.

- Paul Davies, Professor of Theoretical Physics

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.